Friday, February 12, 2010

Episode 10

Today's Suggested Topics: Miller Lite, getting a free beer at a bar, and "the 'S' word"

As they held each other for the first time in 10 years Qorviq remembered back to that fateful night… the night when Larry had walked in on he and Linda… the night that would change his life forever… well, until tonight that is…

Qorviq, it is so good to see you after all this time… I have… I have so much to tell you, I…”

“Hush Linda. Let me just hold you for a moment. And get a Miller Lite. Then I want you to tell me everything.”

OK…”

As he sealed up to the bar everything seemed so surreal. The bartender even had a beer cracked open, just waiting for him.

It’s on the house sir.”

“Of course it is.”

He went back over to Linda, waiting patiently for him at the high top.

“Linda, its been a long day. I’ve lost my job and Arn threw me out of the house. I’ve got nothing but the clothes on my slimy seal body and that El Camino out there with all of my worldly possessions resting in the back. I don’t know what you want with me, but Larry can provide you with a good home and…”

“Hush Qorviq. Larry and I are divorced. We still talk, he told me he saw you at church. He was too proud to say anything, but we just so happened to move back at the same time.”

“That is weird.”

“Yes… well, I called you down here this evening to tell you something very important.”

OK…”

“My 9 year old cub… he is yours.”

HOLY SH*T ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? WHAT IS QORVIQ GOING TO DO NOW!? 




No comments:

Post a Comment